FAQs Star Pass


What is the move in/move out date?

Please contact the leasing office for availability and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.

Back To Questions

Do I have to bring any furniture?

Star Pass offers fully furnished units. Please contact a team member with questions!

Back To Questions

What is included in the rent?

Campus Crossings at Star Pass includes internet, water, sewer, trash services, and pest control. Residents are required to set up electricity prior to move in and maintain it through their lease term.

Back To Questions

Is the community pet friendly?

Star Pass is pet friendly! The pet must be registered with the office to be authorized. Contact our office for detailed information on fees, restrictions and other requirements related to our pet policy.

Back To Questions

How close is the community to campus?

Campus Crossings at Star Pass is steps from Pima Community College West Campus and just 4.3 miles form University of Arizona.

Back To Questions

Is there parking available?

Resident parking is FREE, or you could choose assigned covered parking for a small monthly fee. There is also ample guest parking available.

Back To Questions

When is Rent due/How can I pay rent?

Rent is due on the 1st of every month but there is a grace period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and charges will be applied. You can pay online using a debit or credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, e-check, or pay with a check or money order in the leasing office. Cash is not accepted.

Back To Questions

Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?

Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.

Back To Questions

What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?

Sometimes this happens. Great people sometimes can’t live together for whatever reason. We’ve got you covered. Residents are able to transfer, dependent on availability (a transfer fee may apply).

Back To Questions

What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?

Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works best for you):

• Submit a Service Request online using the Resident Portal. (click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account). Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Campus Crossings Star Pass team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.

For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):

• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.

Back To Questions

What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchens?

Star Pass offers fully furnished apartments. A typical apartment includes a sofa or love seat, chair, coffee table, end table, entertainment center,and bar stools for the breakfast bar. The bedrooms are typically furnished with a full size bed, desk and chair, shelving, a side table, and a four drawer dresser. Our apartments come fully equipped with all major appliances, including refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave and a full size washing machine and dryer.

How do I receive mail and packages?

Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key. When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US Post Office (the community office often has these handy).

Packages - The property will accept packages for residents which can be retrieved from the Amazon Hub locker 24/7. Larger packages can be retrieved during the property's scheduled business hours with proper identification. Provided the resident ops in for resident notifications, they will receive an email and/or text each time a package has been delivered (please contact our office for additional details).

Back To Questions

What do I need to bring to my apartment?

We recommend that you contact your roommate(s) prior to moving in, to coordinate for many of the common area furnishings such as: television, stereos, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups, pots and pans, etc. For your own personal space, you will need to bring your own bath and grooming products as well as shower curtain and hooks, bath mat, towels, linens, pillows and whatever else makes you feel at home! Your community's team members are a great resource for planning your move; don't hesitate to call us with questions or simply to feel reassured about what you've already prepared.

Back To Questions

Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?

Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.

Back To Questions

What if I experience any internet issues?

Internet for Campus Crossings at Star Pass is provided and managed by Campus Technologies. If any issues with your internet arise, please contact them directly.

Campus Technologies
4119 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Support Line: 1.888.892.1370
campustechnologies.com | info@campustech.net

Back To Questions